Assistant Branch Managers
Company: Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
Location: Dar es salaam
Assists in overseeing daily branch operations, managing all staff in the branch, Pharmacy inventory management, Dispatch & Dispensing process, etc.
- Assist to lead staff members in the pharmacy by assigning work tasks, supervising, evaluating, hiring, employee relations and training staff;
- Assistant to address customer inquiry and complaints with an aim of customer retention;
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures for the pharmacy;
- Maintain pharmacy and store protocols and procedures i.e. the storage of drugs;
- Assist to maintain and manage inventory & stock, ordering new supplies when necessary and keeping inventory areas organized;
- Responsible of the profitability of the Branch i.e. collecting money from customers, balance registers, checking daily receipts to maintain the pharmacy budget and getting new customers on board;
- Ensure the branch is kept clean, tidy and well organized at all the time;
- Assist to manage overtime at the branch and ensure timely submission of inputs for payroll processing;
- Assist to carry out quarterly and annual performance reviews of the branch staff;
- Oversee orders and delivery to all branch customers;
- Visit customers periodically for retention and business relationship management;
- Ensure all prescription drugs plus controlled substances are secure and safe in branch;
- Monitor customer satisfaction trends to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for improvement to management;
- Manage attendance of the branch staff;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or any other related field;
- Fresh graduate from the reputable health University with Good planning and organization skills, Strong communication skills both verbal and written, Leadership skills, Customer service, Sales, Administration and Interpersonal skills;
- Proven Computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Registered with Pharmacy Council with strong knowledge of the state and laws regarding regulation of pharmacy practices in Tanzania will be an added advantage.