Human Resources Officer (1 Post)
Position: Human Resources Officer (1 Post)
Reports To: Managing Director
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
Holder of Bachelor Degree on Public Administration, HRM, Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee all issues related to Human Capital Managements, staff welfare and general Management/administration of the institution assets in accordance with laid down procedures, rules and regulation and ensure that all HR and administrative policies are adhered to.
- Plan, develop, review and coordinate transparency HRM policies and procedures including their enforcement.
- Conducts performance appraisal, training and development.
- Maintains industrial relations and other employee relations affairs as per Employment and Labor Relations Act (2004) and Labor Institutions Act (2004)
- Allocates human resources and communicates staff regulations and conditions of service to them.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an upto date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Degree/ Advance Diploma Transcripts, Form IV and Form VI national examination certificates, Birth Certificates. Form IV and Form VI results slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have / were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) are supposed to indicate.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for the interview date.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action