Office Assistant Ii (3 Posts)
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
Regional Manager, TANROADS – MOROGORO is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for 13 available Posts at Morogoro Weigh Bridge stations and Regional Manager Office. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions below…
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT II (3 POSTS)
The holder of this post who reports to Human Resource and Administration will responsible for to provide office support service
Direct entry qualifications:
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed English and Kiswahili.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean office premises;
- To prepare and serve refreshments;
- To move files and documents as directed.
- To undertake photocopying and/or binding of documents
- To dispatch letters or parcels.
- To collect letters from the post office.
- To ensure office equipment is kept in proper places.
- To perform any such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.