Ref.No. TNR/RM/MAR/S1/3/VOL.VII/ 65
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Makutano – Nyamuswa – Ikoma gate road to bitumen standard (135km); lot 2: Sanzate – Natta section (40km); Contract No. TRD/HQ/1042/2019/20. The Contract period is 26 months including Defects Liability Period of 12 months.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Mara, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts for the specific duties on short-terms contract within the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Bunda/ Serengeti District within the project area if situations warrant.
- Must have a Certificate in secretarial Service or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/coileges.
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- Must have at least three (3) years cumulative experience related to clerical/ secretarial works
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Must be Computer literate.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their hand written applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant education, professional certificates and birth certificate together with names of three References and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below by or on 02nd July, 2020 at 4:30pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.Please apply to: Regional Manager, TANROADS, P.O.Box 81, Musoma, Mara Deadline 02nd July, 2020 at 4:30pm