Plumber II (2 Posts)
Position: Plumber II (2 Post)
Reports To: Technical Manager
Direct Entry Qualifications:
Holder of a Certificate of Secondary Education, or Trade Test III or Level I or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repairing water leakage
- Inspecting transmission and reporting deviation
- Report unauthorized water connections, maintain records of water theft incidences o Carry out water disconnection of debtors and reconnection after payments
- Maintain proper records of water connections/disconnection reconnection carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an upto date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Degree/ Advance Diploma Transcripts, Form IV and Form VI national examination certificates, Birth Certificates. Form IV and Form VI results slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have / were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) are supposed to indicate.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for the interview date.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action