Water Engineer II (1 Post)
The Nzega Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (NZUWASA) is a legally established entity responsible for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Nzega Town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania.
The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and wholesome water to Nzega District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, NZUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authority’s establishment….
Position: WATER ENGINEER II (1 POST)
Reports To: Technical Manager
Direct Entry Qualifications:
Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized and a reputable University/Institution.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support on ensuring that there is continuous water production and treatment of adequate water of the right quality at all times.
- Provide support on ensuring that there is efficient and effective management of water sources.
- Provide support on ensuring that there is continuous monitoring in terms of water levels in storage tanks and maintenance of water sources structures.
- Participate on ensuring that water pumping machines are in good operating conditions at all times.
- Provide support on scheduling maintenance of water pumps and other related equipment and machines.
- Provide support on timely preparation of resources (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports) on raw and clean water levels, electricity, manpower, water pollution, water color and encountered problems with their solutions.
- Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by Supervisor.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an upto date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Degree/ Advance Diploma Transcripts, Form IV and Form VI national examination certificates, Birth Certificates. Form IV and Form VI results slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have / were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) are supposed to indicate.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for the interview date.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action