Water Technician II (Water Supply) 1 Post
The Nzega Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (NZUWASA) is a legally established entity responsible for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Nzega Town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania.
The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and wholesome water to Nzega District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, NZUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authority’s establishment….
Position: Water Technician Ii (Water Supply) 1 Post
Reports To: Technical Manager
Direct Entry Qualifications:
Holder of Ordinary Diploma (NTA 6) in Water Resources Engineering or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in respective fields from a recognized Institution also the candidate must be computer literate;
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carryout regular inspection of water pipes. o To inspect water distribution pipelines.
- To prepare and keep records of water distribution. o To monitor the air valves and wash outs operations.
- To record daily breakdowns of water distribution system and repaired breakdowns. o To carry out flushing of water distribution lines to remove stagnant water and other sediments.
- To monitor water rationing operation valves.
To perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an upto date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Degree/ Advance Diploma Transcripts, Form IV and Form VI national examination certificates, Birth Certificates. Form IV and Form VI results slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have / were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) are supposed to indicate.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for the interview date.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action